1.1.15

Simple Beauty (my new 52 week project)


Simple Beauty Week 1/52- Our new lavender plant growing, flowering and smelling divine on this sunny summer's day.

One of my greatest joys last year was searching for and finding beauty wherever I went, often capturing photos along the way. It's so easy to find beauty once you begin opening your eyes to it, don't you think? Whether it's in a sunset, a handshake, a flower or conversation, beauty is all around, and its so important to acknowledge these little moments. So each Friday this year I intend to post a photo capturing a moment of Simple Beauty from my week.


I invite you to join me as well.  Label your blog post "Simple Beauty" marking whatever week we are up to (such as 1/52) and share a pic. Feel free to link back to my blog, but don't feel you have to. How easy and fun is that!!?

Mezz xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy New year...Lovely idea look forward to seeing the beauty you find. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't join in because you will know from my blog that I already have a Friday thing going on, but I look forward to seeing your lovely things each week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of that though is likely to come too late for fans of AC/DC, asics running shoes sale with the band’s new tour the first since founder Malcolm Young retired from the group earlier this year, due to ill-health. His nephew, Stevie Young, has replaced him after previously playing cheap asics australia with the band on a 1988 US tour. The group haven’t played live since the end of their Black Ice tour in 2010, which was the fourth biggest-grossing asics australia sale concert tour of all time, making around £258m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found your blog. Hello! Love the simple beauty idea. Chrissyx

    ReplyDelete