27.1.15

simple crafting


I have quite a few cute nephews! My son who is 8 is the oldest boy of the cousin brood on both sides of the family, and I just love the younger little fellas in our family. Perhaps it's because each of them in some way remind me of my own Mr 8, while all are completely and utterly unique too.

I have amazing, beautiful, clever and talented nieces too! I'm super lucky.

Over this recent gift giving period, a few of my nephews have recived these personalised shirts made with a whole lot of love from Aunty Mezz. I have loved the simplicity of these handmade gifts.

To make your own personalised shirt for a cool little guy in your life all you need is a plain-ish thrifted t-shirt, some felt and a sewing machine. Cut the letters of your little one's name with felt and sew onto the shirt with your machine. Done!!

3 comments:

  1. And so often you can pick up felt at op shops for hectic to nothing too. Super simple and super easy but sweet idea Mezz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap asics running shoes Blue Sidley asics running shoes sale riding a tricycle just arrived, is all smiles after seeing cheap. Like his mother and liked cheap asics running shoes cheap, ready to prepare for tomorrow, the last day can cheap asics running shoes not relax ah. therefore I was very happy asics shoes sale uk to see him. Auntie, I will not bother, the day after tomorrow cheap asics running shoes exam, I have to go back and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “While we firmly believe in the long-term potential of the market, ray ban australia outlet the short-term fundamentals of the business have changed materially due to the rapid depreciation of the Russian ruble in 2014 and the considerable risk of further deterioration in consumer spending,” ray ban sunglasses australia the report read. Spread over 500 square feet of  the retailer’s lower ground floor, Adidas’ offerings will include favorites for sports enthusiasts, as well as exclusive collaborations ray bans australia online between the brand and other designers.

    ReplyDelete