11.4.13

Bloglovin...and the re-launch of Easy Peasy Recipe Swap!!

I'm feeling pretty clever right now. I just added a "Bloglovin" button to my page, and THE HUSBAND wasn't even at home. Yes. You heard me! If you are a blogger you probably already know that in order to follow blogs, you will soon need to do this with Bloglovin. So here is my invitation to you to join along the fun with Bloglovin..and if you're someone who just likes to pop over every now and then then this won't affect you...so don't get worried, Mum!

Anyway, it's been ages since I shared a recipe here, so I thought I'd do just that today. Last year I put the call out for easy recipe's to share, and we started an online Eeasy Peasy Recipe Swap amongst my friends and readers. It was a lot of fun, and rather simple. Lovely people would send me an easy recipe (either via email, or a link to their own blog page) and then I would just use my blog to share the recipes with other readers. It was a bit of fun, and a great way to swap and gather ideas for EASY cooking, and discover a few new blogs.

So I thought I'd launch it off again with my mini frittata's I made the other day. A great way to use up leftovers, and perfect for school/work lunches, picnics and parties (if there are no egg allergies of course!)

Easy Peasy Recipe #8

MINI FRITTATAS in 5 very easy steps...
 
1. All you want is about a cup of grated cheese and whatever left over cooked vegetables (or meat!?)you may have. We had a baked potato left over from dinner, some roasted pumpkin and a few semi dried tomatoes. I mixed all of this together...
 
2.In a separate bowl I placed 3 eggs, and a large dash of milk. I whisked this together, and added some salt and pepper.

3.The veggie and cheese mixture was placed in mini muffin tin (1/2 filled)

4. The egg mix was then poured on top.

5. And then they baked in a 180 degrees oven for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.


YUM!

If you have an Easy Peasy Recipe that you'd like to share feel free to email it through to me at mezzcoleman@hotmail.com or post it yourself on your own blog, and let me know so I can share the link with my readers. There are no rules to this swap. Email me or link me up...share now.... share later...it's just an ongoing thing!

Hoorah for food! xx

5 comments:

  1. They look AMAZING, and soooooo easy. Will be trying them soon methinks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum these look delicious...great weekend food. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were delish mezz...i think i had about 5!! Well done for bloglovin stuff...im still to climb that mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your recipe.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies....yep. very yummy...and more importantly, very easy!

    ReplyDelete