8.9.13

I am making a magazine!!

My sister in law Taz and I are currently working on our starter issue of "Hundreds and Thousands," a little handmade mag celebrating all things handmade. Music, craft, food, thrifting...this mag is about the things we love!! It's also very grass roots, DIY and collaborative. We are pretty excited and have felt very supported by our crafty blogging community. So, thanks!!


Anyway, we are looking for a logo for the mag...and I reckon you might be able to help!! We are after crafty and cute ideas. So if you're interested in submitting an idea head on over to www.hundredsandthousandsmag.blogspot.com

Love!!

7 comments:

  1. wow sounds so exciting can't wait to see more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading about this over at Taz's blog and have been waiting to hear more. I am so excited for you both, what a fab venture, and how lucky you are to get on so well with your sister in law!! I will do a little brain racking xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant... Can't wait for the fun to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo exciting! I hope this all goes brilliantly for you - I know it will anyway LOL! :) :)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh can't wait to hear more about it! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good plan. Will tune in for more soon. I think you would like my blog to get ideas for your magazine, I make lots of stuff from other stuff so go and get some ideas from there if you want to. Jo x

    ReplyDelete