I'm slowly finding my creative mojo again..here are a few things I've been getting up to....
1. upcycling a cute book to make gift tags for my swap.
2. wonderful thrifted vintage red flower coasters.
3. baking bread
4. putting bits of inspiration and pretty up on the wall
5. a few little crafty projects on the go!
6. making cute things to post off to the UK for my newest nephew, Isaac.
7. working on a granny square infinity scarf
8. starting to feel excited about having a lovely handmade Christmas
Have you got your creative mojo on? Back on?? I'd love to know what you have been up to!