18.11.13

vintage sheet joy!!

I love vintage sheets!!!! So much!! Here is a colourful vintage sheet patchwork I recently made. (please excuse the fuzzy pics, my camera wasn't happy with me today.)
 
I recently received a lovely parcel in the mail of these wonderful vintage sheet fat quarters (thanks Zara for organising this wonderful swap!) My heart is singing, and I'm wondering what I should make with these babies....any ideas??
 
Oh and the lovely Zara added in a cute upcycled road map garland. Cute!!
 
They definitely don't make sheets like they used to, hey!
 
Mezz xo

8 comments:

  1. Such a colourful post! I love my squares too..Im going to make a blanket like yours to go over the couch as crochet blankets are getting a bit hot now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, great quilt too.....vintage sheets make the heart sing don't you think! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your quilt is very pretty!........ideas for patchwork: pillowcases, cushion covers, bags, little girls dresses , skirts or retro style bell bottom pants, pyjama pants.
    happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quilt is lovely. I am away at the moment and I cant wait to unwrap my sheets from zara when i get home. i spy one of mine in your bundle too. always lovely to them popping up on ppls blogs i think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt is beautiful Mezz. It was lovely having you join in the FQ swap. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it's lovely, i keep meaning to do this! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Mezz, you are going to love every minute of using this beauty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete