19.8.12

A bit of nice.

Hi lovely readers...

So I've been back in Aus a few days now after a wonderful month in the UK. Who would have guessed I'd be leaving lovely sunny England and returning to a freezing and miserable Australia!!!???

I've enjoyed my break from normal life way too much, and may just want to start living like I'm on permanent holiday! I was really inspired by so much craftiness, cuteness and vintage-ness (is that a word?) over there so the one thing I was looking forward to about getting home was to get making again asap! I look forward to making more stuff, and to use this space to share what I'm working on. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of my favourite pics from our holiday...Not family photos, or famous sights, but the beautiful flowers that were everywhere! An English summer truly is a glorious thing and the flowers that we found in gardens, between cracks in the footpath and out in the wild were so cheerful and remind me of what a great trip we had, and that there is beauty all around us!


                                                                Banbury, England

Banbury, England

Banbury, England

Banbury, England

Haworth, England

Haworth, England

Haworth, England

Salisbury, England

Salisbury, England

Bath, England

Chepstow Castle, Wales

Cwmbran, Wales

Cwmbran, Wales

Abertillery, Wales

Abertillery, Wales

Abertillery, Wales

Banbury, England

Banbury, England

Woodstock, England

Oxford, England

London, England

London, England

Uffington, England

Uffington, England

Banbury, England

What beautiful things have you stopped to enjoy recently?

xx

1 comment:

  1. These photos remind me of a book made for me by a lovely daughter in law a few years ago....and the pics she used were all from our garden in Spring. As our back garden dries out a little after all the winter rains, I am enjoying digging, pruning, re-planting areas that had been overgrown, and watching blossom emerge with its promise of fruit to eat and share. xo

    ReplyDelete