3.12.12

Easy Peasy Recipe Swap-Recipe #6

My awesome friend Mel (who I've known since the first year of High School!) has sent in her easy peasy recipe for chicken nuggets. She made them years ago for Coleman Jnr, and I made her give me the recipe because they were so good. They've now become a regular for kids parties in our family..so easy and yummy!

Here it is (From the lovely and newly engaged Mel...)

EASY CHICKEN NUGGETS

Ingredients
chicken breast
mayonaise
breadcrumbs
butter
 
preheat oven to 180 degrees
cut chicken into small nugget sized pieces
coat chicken pieces in mayo
coat mayo chicken in breadcrumbs
put on oven tray and drizzle with some melted butter (not very much)
bake for 15-20mins
 
yum!
 
FEEL FREE TO KEEP THE RECIPES ROLLING IN!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, much better than bought ones. I guess, if you didn't want to use butter (though I know that's yummy!), you could use olive oil, even in spray form. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can withhold the butter, but yes, they are much nicer with. This is one of my fiance's favourite meals!

    ReplyDelete