17.12.12

Winner's Announced!!

Thanks to the lovely ladies who entered their names in the draw to pick up a copy of my album "Parts of You, Parts of Me." I couldn't make myself choose just one name from the hat, so you are all going to get a CD!

So, congratulations to:

NICOLE
RAYLEE
NOSEY COOK
CLAIRE
&
ARCHER'S MUM

If you happen to be one of those lovely ladies, please send an email to mezzcoleman@hotmail.com with your postal address. I will try to post the CD's ASAP, who knows, it might even come in time for Christmas!!?!!

If this post has tickled your fancy, and you are interested in getting your own hands on a copy of this album, or downloading it, or just having a good old sneaky listen, you can head over here to buy a copy, or check me out on Itunes.

Hope you lovely people enjoy the music!! I've enjoyed making it.

See you soon.

Mezz xx

PS Don't forget you can "like" me on Facebook now (If you want!!)

2 comments:

  1. eeeek! how exciting, and how generous of you! thank you for sharing your beautiful music with me :) erin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi erin, make sure you email your postal address to mezzcoleman@hotmail.com so i can post it to you!!!

      xx

      Delete